After weeks of qualifying matches, the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament is set to begin on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
The field and bracket has been revealed, which has led to many fans calling their pick.
With seven competitors and one Joker, it could be just about anyone who walks away with the first Owen Hart Cup.
The field has five former world champions, one former TNT Champion and a highly decorated tag team champion vying to win the prestigious tournament.
With the bracket set and quarterfinals about to begin, here is the ranking of every participant in the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament from least likely to win to most likely.
- WATCH Fight Break Out Between Fan And Wrestler Joe Black At Independent Show
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey