After weeks of qualifying matches, the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament is set to begin on this Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
The field and bracket has been revealed, which has led to many fans calling their pick.
With seven competitors and one Joker, it could be just about anyone who walks away with the first Owen Hart Cup.
The field has five former world champions, one former TNT Champion and a highly decorated tag team champion vying to win the prestigious tournament.
With the bracket set and quarterfinals about to begin, here is the ranking of every participant in the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament from least likely to win to most likely.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star Felt Vince McMahon Wanted Him To Lose Weight