With the WWE Hall of Fame set to take place on Friday, the class for 2023 is almost fully finalised.
So far, Rey Mysterio, Stacy Keibler, The Great Muta and Andy Kaufman are set to be inducted, and we now know the final inductee.
On today’s episode of WWE The Bump, the winner of the 2023 Warrior Award was revealed as the late former WWE referee Tim White.
White is the first referee to receive the honor of being inducted into the Hall of Fame.
White refereed many of the company’s most iconic matches, including being the third man during the Undertaker and Mankind’s Hell In A Cell match at King of the Ring in 1998.
White spent decades refereeing for WWE before he was forced to retire due to a shoulder injury, moving into a backstage role.
White sadly passed away in July 2022 at the age of 68.
The Host of #WrestleMania @MikeTheMiz, his wife @MaryseMizanin, and @JohnnyGargano join @WWETheBump ahead of #WrestleMania this weekend! https://t.co/xt0LJx3fSb
— WWE (@WWE) March 29, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- Sammy Guevara Shares Touching Post Ahead Of AEW Double Or Nothing Main Event