It seems like Mustafa Ali left Paris, France this weekend with more than just happy memories. During his match against WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander, he sustained a serious injury. Resulting in him having 10 surgical staples applied to his head.
Leaving Paris with a memento pic.twitter.com/q3fRG2n0Hp
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 19, 2018
Ali took to Twitter to share his injury with the WWE Universe. However, it seems not everyone is too thrilled about Ali’s new “memento.” In a video he shared, Ali claimed that Ruby Riott “beat him up” after hearing the news of his injury. She also chastised him for being reckless and scolded for not taking better care of himself.
Find yourself a friend that cares the way @RubyRiottWWE cares. pic.twitter.com/1a8yZrqKNt
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 20, 2018
Now the European tour has come to an end, Mustafa took time to reflect on his trip as well as the current state of the cruiserweights telling the world that he will not stop on his mission of building 205 Live from the ground up.
Do you think Mustafa Ali has got what it takes to be the next Cruiserweight Champion? Leave a comment below or tell us on Twitter.
- 205 Live news
- wwe european tour
- 205 live
- Cedric Alexander
- ruby riott
- mustafa ali
- WWE Star’s New Tag Team Partner Revealed?
- Recently Departed WWE Name Signs With AEW
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- Triple H Ensures We Will ‘Witness History’ At WWE Elimination Chamber 2024
- WWE Star ‘Proud’ Of Roster Following Last-Minute Creative Plans Change
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Randy Orton Comments On Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Current AEW Champion Out Due To Visa Issues
- John Cena Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- CM Punk Replaced By Top WWE Star Following Injury