It seems like Mustafa Ali left Paris, France this weekend with more than just happy memories. During his match against WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander, he sustained a serious injury. Resulting in him having 10 surgical staples applied to his head.
Leaving Paris with a memento pic.twitter.com/q3fRG2n0Hp
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 19, 2018
Ali took to Twitter to share his injury with the WWE Universe. However, it seems not everyone is too thrilled about Ali’s new “memento.” In a video he shared, Ali claimed that Ruby Riott “beat him up” after hearing the news of his injury. She also chastised him for being reckless and scolded for not taking better care of himself.
Find yourself a friend that cares the way @RubyRiottWWE cares. pic.twitter.com/1a8yZrqKNt
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 20, 2018
Now the European tour has come to an end, Mustafa took time to reflect on his trip as well as the current state of the cruiserweights telling the world that he will not stop on his mission of building 205 Live from the ground up.
Do you think Mustafa Ali has got what it takes to be the next Cruiserweight Champion? Leave a comment below or tell us on Twitter.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- Potential Spoiler On Interesting Bray Wyatt Prop Being Used On SmackDown
- Date Of WWE’s India Live Event Revealed
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Hypes Up Big Match With Throwback Photo
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Details On Major WWE Star’s Scrapped MCU Performance
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air