It seems like Mustafa Ali left Paris, France this weekend with more than just happy memories. During his match against WWE Cruiserweight Champion Cedric Alexander, he sustained a serious injury. Resulting in him having 10 surgical staples applied to his head.
Leaving Paris with a memento pic.twitter.com/q3fRG2n0Hp
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 19, 2018
Ali took to Twitter to share his injury with the WWE Universe. However, it seems not everyone is too thrilled about Ali’s new “memento.” In a video he shared, Ali claimed that Ruby Riott “beat him up” after hearing the news of his injury. She also chastised him for being reckless and scolded for not taking better care of himself.
Find yourself a friend that cares the way @RubyRiottWWE cares. pic.twitter.com/1a8yZrqKNt
— Mustafa Ali / Adeel Alam (@AliWWE) May 20, 2018
Now the European tour has come to an end, Mustafa took time to reflect on his trip as well as the current state of the cruiserweights telling the world that he will not stop on his mission of building 205 Live from the ground up.
Do you think Mustafa Ali has got what it takes to be the next Cruiserweight Champion? Leave a comment below or tell us on Twitter.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut