The planned location and venue for AEW All Out 2022 has reportedly been revealed.
Following the announcement that the June 26 AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door event will air from the United Center in Chicago, speculation arose that the company might not return to the territory for All Out, which traditionally takes place during Labor Day weekend.
AEW President Tony Khan previously hinted that the event might move from the Windy City for this year’s show, noting that the company was ‘exploring options‘.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), AEW still plans for All Out to emanate from the Chicago area. The report noted that, according to sources, talent has been told that the NOW Arena in Hoffman Estates was the planned venue.
Both the 2019 and 2021 All Out pay-per-view events took place in the current NOW Arena. The 2020 event aired from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida due to COVID-19 pandemic restrictions.
Several new champions will be crowned ahead of All Out 2022, with Jon Moxley to face Hiroshi Tanahashi for the AEW Interim World Championship at Forbidden Door. The inaugural All-Atlantic Champion will also be determined at the June 26 event.
For more information on AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door, click here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18