AEW taped matches for the October 3 episode of AEW Dark: Elevation on Wednesday September 28 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Eight matches took place at the taping, including a main event in which Danhausen teamed up with Rocky Romero and Best Friends to take on The Factory.
The next page contains spoilers from the taping, so only click ahead if you want to know what we now know.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- Professional Wrestling Term Added To Merriam-Webster Dictionary
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- High Praise For Released WWE Star Within AEW
- WWE Star ‘Miraculously’ Recovers From Injury
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Tiffany Stratton Reveals Why WWE Won’t Allow Her To Use ‘Barbie’ Nickname
- ‘Make The Fight’: AEW Star Calls For Match Against Keith Lee