A huge AEW return kicked off tonight’s (November 30) episode of AEW Dynamite.
The show kicked off with former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley coming to the ring for a promo following his segment with William Regal on last week’s show.
Moxley said that he is the heart and soul of AEW, and that there is nobody in AEW who is man enough to tell him different.
Out came Hangman Adam Page, who has not been on the show since he suffered a concussion during his AEW World Championship match with Moxley on October 18.
Page got in the face of Moxley, who asked him if he really wanted to do this after what happened last time they met.
Mox then asked Page if he even remembered what happened last time they met, which sparked a pull apart brawl between the two.
Excalibur noted on commentary that Page had not yet been cleared to return, but it sure would seem as though he has.
— AEW on TV (@AEWonTV) December 1, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown