A huge AEW return kicked off tonight’s (November 30) episode of AEW Dynamite.
The show kicked off with former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley coming to the ring for a promo following his segment with William Regal on last week’s show.
Moxley said that he is the heart and soul of AEW, and that there is nobody in AEW who is man enough to tell him different.
Out came Hangman Adam Page, who has not been on the show since he suffered a concussion during his AEW World Championship match with Moxley on October 18.
Page got in the face of Moxley, who asked him if he really wanted to do this after what happened last time they met.
Mox then asked Page if he even remembered what happened last time they met, which sparked a pull apart brawl between the two.
Excalibur noted on commentary that Page had not yet been cleared to return, but it sure would seem as though he has.
— AEW on TV (@AEWonTV) December 1, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- Kevin Owens Addresses Vince McMahon WWE Allegations
- Seth Rollins Reacts To Drew McIntyre Winning WWE Elimination Chamber Match