According to the United States Patent & Trademark Office (USPTO), AEW has made a new trademark filing.
On March 14, AEW filed an application to trademark ‘SHOPAEW’, the name of the company’s online store.
The following description accompanied the filing:
On-line retail store services featuring wrestling-themed merchandise and memorabilia
Earlier this week it was pointed out that ShopAEW had listed Cody and Brandi Rhodes’ merchandise in the Alumni talent merchandise store. Rhodes has reportedly signed with WWE, and is set to appear at WrestleMania 38.
Chris Jericho has also recently filed trademarks, following the formation of his Jericho Appreciation Society. You can read more about Jericho’s filings right here.
Stay up to date with AEW win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- Chris Jericho Reveals Online Criticism He Finds Funny
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- Booker T Hopes WWE & UFC Bring Back This