Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Daniel Garcia and 2point0 formed a new faction in All Elite Wrestling on last week’s (March 9) episode of AEW Dynamite.
Jericho attacked Eddie Kingston, Santana and Ortiz, before the new group dubbed themselves the “Jericho Appreciation Society”.
It appears as though it wasn’t a one off name, and that will be the group’s name going forward, and Jericho filed the trademarks for both “Jericho Appreciation Society” and “JAS” on March 10.
The following descriptions accompanied the filings:
Mark For: JAS trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of hats; Shirts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Bandanas; Hooded sweatshirts.
Mark For: JERICHO APPRECIATION SOCIETY trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of hats; Shirts; Socks; Sweatshirts; Bandanas; Hooded sweatshirts.
These terms join terms like “Sports Entertainer” and “GFY” in Jericho’s ever growing list of incredible trademarks he’s filed this year.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look
- Top Star Says AEW Talent Was ‘Very Good’ During Forgotten WWE Run
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced