The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (June 9) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 291,000 viewers. This is down from the June 2 edition that drew 357,000 viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the program ever in its normal time slot.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.10 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.11 rating.
This is the second lowest demo rating for the show ever in its normal time slot. AEW ranked #27 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured Skye Blue defeating Nyla Rose, Mercedes Martinez and Dr. Britt Baker D.M.D. in a four-way match to become the number one contender for Toni Storm’s AEW Women’s World Championship. Blue will face Storm on the June 14 episode of AEW Dynamite.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.60
#3 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) June 12, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- WWE Talent Gets New Ring Name