WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett has become a key part of AEW television since he joined the company last year.
Recently, Jarrett was a part of the polarising ‘Texas Chainsaw Massacre Deathmatch’ against Jeff Hardy, in which he picked up the victory.
Many have wondered when the 56 year old former TNA Champion will call it a career, but according to the man himself, he’s found a new passion for wrestling in recent months.
Speaking on the Chase McCabe Show, Jarrett said:
“I’ve got a passion for the industry today now more than ever, Chase… I truly love professional wrestling more today than I did when I broke in… I’m still the biggest wrestling fan I know. I’ll watch all brands, all promotions. I’m a YouTube guy that just dials in, and I’ll watch any [wrestling] no matter how big or small it is.
“About two years ago — and I’ve always remained in relatively good shape — but I really made up my mind that I’m gonna get into the best possible shape. And I feel that’s where I am today, believe it or not.”
Jarrett recently shot an angle with Grado in the UK ahead of AEW All In, leading to speculation that the two would face off at Wembley Stadium.
transcription via Wrestling Inc.
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Released WWE Star Reveals They Requested Their Release
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future
- Championship Matches Added To AEW WrestleDream 2023
- Real Reason For WWE Star’s Character Change
- Last Minute Change To AEW Collision