AEW star Dax Harwood shared a heartwarming photo showing the difference three years have made to his personal and professional life.
Harwood, along with his tag team partner Cash Wheeler, currently holds the men’s Tag Team Championships for AAA, Ring of Honor and New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Harwood shared two pictures of himself and his six-year-old daughter on Twitter.
In one the pair held the Smackdown Tag Team Championship belts, while in the other Harwood hugged his daughter while holding some of his current belts.
The image was captioned “3 years.”
3 years. pic.twitter.com/OmRvHtNehP
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) September 27, 2022
Harwood has made frequent mention of his daughter during his time with AEW, even releasing a t-shirt referencing her which bears the caption ‘Fight like an 8-year-old girl.’
Most recently she appeared at AEW All Out 2022, where she helped attack Sonjay Dutt after FTR and Wardlow defeated Jay Lethal and the Motor City Machine Guns.
To see more information about FTR’s win/loss record in AEW, check out WrestleTalk’s stats page.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Slammed For Being A ‘Disrespectful Ripoff’
- WWE Hall Of Famer Criticizes ‘Childish Stuff’ From The Elite
- Tony Khan Announces Newest AEW Signing
- WWE Spoils Return, AEW Stars Considering Leaving, CM Punk Scrapped Plans Revealed – News Bulletin – November 30, 2022
- Ric Flair Calls Fellow WWE Hall Of Famer ‘An Arrogant Prick’
- Vince McMahon’s Reaction To WWE Spending $30,000 On Crazy Purchase
- NXT Star Shocks Fans Calling Fellow Star ‘C*nty’
- The Usos Hit Another Insane WWE Milestone
- Tony Khan Open To This WWE Hall Of Famer Wrestling For AEW
- Popular AEW Star Received Vince McMahon’s Blessing To Use Current Name