According to the commentary team during the final moments of tonight’s AEW Dynamite, one AEW star had been taken to the hospital.
While a massive brawl had apparently been erupting backstage between the Blackpool Combat Club and Dark Order and Hangman Adam Page (seemingly for the entire episode?) spilling out ringside, it left for some very interesting events.
However two members of the crew that were notably missing from the melee were Evil Uno and Stu Grayson from the brawl at ringside.
According to the commentary team, Evil Uno had to be taken to the hospital after the earlier trios match between the BCC and Hangman, Uno and Grayson.
It was also advised that Stu Grayson had accompanied Uno on the trip to the hospital.
We’ll keep you posted if there are any updates on whether the issue is legitimate or just part of the storyline.
To find out what happened during the main event match for the AEW Trios Championship between The Elite, the Jericho Appreciation Society and House of Black you can click this link.
After the show ended in a major cliffhanger, get caught up with what went down after the show by clicking here.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen
- Saraya Recruits Recent AEW Signees To The Outcasts?
- AEW Star Set For First Ever Televised Singles Match