AEW star Kris Statlander has revealed that she underwent knee surgery.
During AEW Dark tapings in August, Kris Statlander suffered a completely torn ACL and lateral meniscus in a match against Sierra.
On her Instagram stories, Statlander noted that she underwent knee surgery on Wednesday, September 7.
Prior to her injury, the AEW star was in line for a sizeable push in the months ahead.
The recovery from the surgery puts Statlander out of action until February to April 2023. This is the second serious knee injury and surgery for her since debuting in AEW.
Kris Statlander was previously sidelined with a torn left ACL in June 2020 and out of action for several months.
Keep track of Kris Statlander’s win-loss record in 2022 (for televised matches) at this link.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Shawn Spears Shock WWE Return
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- WWE Star Heel Turn Confirmed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Former AEW Star Shawn Spears Breaks Silence After WWE Return
- Drew McIntyre Legitimate WWE Injury Update
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Peyton Royce Comments On Husband Shawn Spears Surprise WWE Return
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed