Two top WWE Raw stars are reportedly slated to be at this week’s (June 3) episode of SmackDown.
Per PWInsider, both AJ Styles and The Miz are set to be at this week’s show in Columbus, Ohio. It’s not yet known if they will feature on the show or just take part in a dark match.
This comes after Raw stars Kevin Owens and Riddle appeared on last week’s show, with Raw and SmackDown stars reportedly set to make more appearances on opposing shows going forward.
SmackDown’s Shinsuke Nakamura and the Usos are set to be in action on tonight’s episode of Raw.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- WWE Hall Of Famer’s Daughter Slams WWE Star’s New Look