WWE NXT star Amari Miller was at the centre of controversy on Twitter last night, when she posted a tweet regarding Sasha Banks that caused huge backlash.
Miller ended up deactivating her social media account due to the backlash, which you can read about here.
Hoping to calm the fire, Miller returned to the platform today to post an apology for her statement, and how the whole situation was a learning experience for her.
I didn’t mean bad intentions with what I had said but I do want to apologize. I meant something super well and it came across horribly. I want to sincerely apologize to everyone. I also have to understand that posting on a social media platform can sound one way to me, as I’m typing and can come across totally different but that’s lessons learned for sure. People make mistakes and people grow and that is exactly what this experience was for me.
Amari Miller last appeared in the NXT Women’s Championship battle royal on July 19, which was won by the returning Zoey Stark.
as I’m typing and can come across totally different but that’s lessons learned for sure. People make mistakes and people grow and that is exactly what this experience was for me.
— Amari Miller (@Amari_MillerWWE) August 11, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam
- WWE Star To Confront Cody Rhodes On Tonight’s Raw (June 5)?
- Major WWE Faction Potentially Splitting Up Soon
- Top WWE Star Suffering Recurring Injury
- ‘Lots Of Praise’ For WWE Star’s Performance On Raw
- ‘Forbidden Door’ Match Announced For AEW Dynamite
- Ex-WWE Name Ruled Out Of Joining AEW