WWE has announced numerous women’s stars, past and present, for the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match, but there are still a handful of spots left to fill.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that former NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane is a name that has been pitched for a potential Royal Rumble entry for this weekend.
Sane left the United States in the Summer of 2020 and returned to Japan, where she has remained with WWE in an ambassador role, as well as doing commentary for WWE in Japan.
It has been noted that even notable talent are sometimes not told until the day prior whether they will be needed for the Rumble match, so nothing is confirmed until they actually appear.
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend
- Alexa Bliss Shows Off New Tattoo (PHOTO)