WWE has announced numerous women’s stars, past and present, for the 2022 women’s Royal Rumble match, but there are still a handful of spots left to fill.
Fightful Select (subscription required) is reporting that former NXT Women’s Champion Kairi Sane is a name that has been pitched for a potential Royal Rumble entry for this weekend.
Sane left the United States in the Summer of 2020 and returned to Japan, where she has remained with WWE in an ambassador role, as well as doing commentary for WWE in Japan.
It has been noted that even notable talent are sometimes not told until the day prior whether they will be needed for the Rumble match, so nothing is confirmed until they actually appear.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Full Match Order For WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Surprise Title Change At WWE Night Of Champions 2023