It is being reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter and YouTube channel Pro Wrestling Unlimited, that WWE is currently in talks to sign Impact Wrestling’s Garza Jr. and luchador sensation Último Ninja.
Both men are currently undergoing medical testing and will be offered developmental/NXT deals on the expiration of their current contracts should they pass.
Meltzer states that WWE is seeking more Spanish speaking talent since the departures of both Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio. Whilst they have both Andrade ‘Cien’ Almas and Zelina Vega currently on NXT, as well as the trio of Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik, and former WWE Cruiserweight Champion Kalisto on 205 Live, a larger roster of stars fluent in the language seems to be required.
News that Triple H is considering the pair has been met with some derision, as the majority of devotees foretell a 205 Live spot if they both make it out of the yellow brand. With the purple brand reaching new heights under the watchful eye of Helmsley, however, that may not be such a bad thing after all.
- Garza Jr
- Ultimo Ninja
- 205 live
- alberto del rio
- Andrade Almas
- rey mysterio
- Triple H
- Zelina Vega
- Impact Wrestling
- Ex-WWE Star Edge (Adam Copeland) Joins AEW At WrestleDream 2023
- WWE Backstage Reaction To Edge (Adam Copeland) Departure & AEW Debut
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Explains Why He Left WWE To Join AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) Expected To ‘Fill The Gap’ CM Punk Left In AEW?
- Christian Cage Comments On Edge (Adam Copeland) Joining AEW
- Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Debut Match Opponent & Date Announced
- WWE Raw Match Cancelled Due To Top Star Not Being Cleared
- New Edge (Adam Copeland) AEW Nicknames Revealed?
- Adam Copeland (Edge) Comments On Wife Beth Phoenix Potentially Joining Him In AEW
- Why Edge (Adam Copeland) Can Use ‘Metalingus’ WWE Theme In AEW