Backstage news has come to light regarding a very interesting feud that AEW is setting up and even started this past Wednesday on Dynamite.
Last night, Eddie Kingston had an in-ring promo in which he told Blade that he needs to ‘get his house in order’. Quite a number of people questioned what exactly this meant.
As per Dave Meltzer, it was to set up a feud between Kingston’s group and the Nightmare Family revolving around the romance between QT Marshall and Allie.
Allie is the real-life wife of Blade and was with him and Butcher as The Bunny before she started the romance with Marshall on AEW Dark seemingly out of nowhere. Her past with Blade hasn’t even been mentioned until now.
Another important thing Kingston mentioned is that he never went over the top rope in the Casino Battle Royale at All Out, so it seems he may have an encounter with winner Lance Archer somewhere down the line.
Meltzer also said that Kingston’s promo on a cookie during Being The Elite was a dig at WWE’s promo class where the talent has to cut promos on random objects.
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed