The former and longest reigning SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley has been out of action since July, when she suffered an ACL injury training at the WWE Performance Center ahead of WWE returning to the road later that month.
Bayley was originally slated to face Bianca Belair in an I Quit match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at the Money in the Bank event before she got hurt. Bianca instead defended the title against Carmella on the SmackDown before the pay-per-view.
Bayley took to her Twitter earlier today to share a photo of her walking on crutches.
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) November 27, 2021
Bayley was expected to be out for roughly nine months when she suffered the injury back in July, which would estimate her return to take place in April of 2022.
We wish Bayley a full and complete recovery from her injury.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Chris Jericho Calls Vince McMahon ‘A Once In A Generation Genius’