The former and longest reigning SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley has been out of action since July, when she suffered an ACL injury training at the WWE Performance Center ahead of WWE returning to the road later that month.
Bayley was originally slated to face Bianca Belair in an I Quit match for the SmackDown Women’s Championship at the Money in the Bank event before she got hurt. Bianca instead defended the title against Carmella on the SmackDown before the pay-per-view.
Bayley took to her Twitter earlier today to share a photo of her walking on crutches.
— Bayley (@itsBayleyWWE) November 27, 2021
Bayley was expected to be out for roughly nine months when she suffered the injury back in July, which would estimate her return to take place in April of 2022.
We wish Bayley a full and complete recovery from her injury.
- Rhea Ripley Gives Ultimatum To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Fans Think They Spotted A CM Punk Tease During WWE Raw
- Jade Cargill Sends Message To WWE Roster During Raw
- Backstage News On Change To Adam Copeland’s (Edge’s) AEW Entrance Music
- Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa Comment After DIY Reunion On WWE Raw
- Another Advertised WWE Raw Match Cancelled?
- USA Network Spoils Upcoming WWE Debut
- WWE Star Returns On Raw After Five Months Away
- Scrapped Championship Win Plans For Released WWE Star Revealed
- Corey Graves Shows Off New Bray Wyatt Tribute Tattoo (Photo)