Former Raw Women’s Champion Becky Lynch appeared to suffer a shoulder injury during her match at the July 30 WWE SummerSlam premium live event.
In the opening match of the show, Lynch challenged for Bianca Belair’s Raw Women’s Title. Belair ultimately picked up the victory after 15 minutes of back and forth action.
Following Belair’s win, Lynch hugged Belair, before the duo were confronted by Bayley, Dakota Kai and Iyo Sky (Io Shirai).
At the time, some fans took to social media to speculate that Lynch had hurt her right arm, pointing to how she was holding it during the segment.
A photo has since emerged of Lynch being escorted by WWE medical staff, holding a thumbs up with her left hand.
You can view the image below:
— Women's Wrestling Viewer (@TheKipUp) July 31, 2022
As of writing, neither WWE or Becky Lynch have confirmed that Big Time Becks was legitimately hurt during the bout. We will continue to provide updates on Becky Lynch as they become available.
For a list of every WWE star out of action with an injury, and their expected return dates, click here.
- Malakai Black Denies Being Granted AEW Release
- AEW Backstage Reaction To Malakai Black & Buddy Matthews Departures Revealed
- Candice LeRae Makes WWE Return On WWE Raw
- Report: Tony Khan Not Granting Any AEW Releases
- Latest White Rabbit Code Links To Mysterious Tik Tok Video
- Major Hint That ‘White Rabbit’ Could Be Malakai Black?
- Big Change To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian
- Trish Stratus Teases ‘Secret’ WWE Project
- Changes Coming Soon To AEW Television?
- Update On Swerve Strickland & Keith Lee Being Contacted By WWE