The rumours will not die down. CM Punk is all but confirmed to be All Elite, especially after the announcement of AEW Rampage eminating from the United Center in Chicago on August 20.
BetOnline has run wild with these rumours, posting a betting special on who CM Punk’s first opponent in All Elite Wrestling will be. The odds on favourite is, to no surprise, Darby Allin at +100, who has heavily teased a match with Punk.
Just behind Allin is the other big rumoured signing, Bryan Danielson at +200, then Christian Cage at +325, Orange Cassidy at +600, Matt Hardy at +700, Chris Jericho and Cody Rhodes both at +800, Jungle Boy at +900 and Sting at +1000.
It remains to be seen if Punk will make his in-ring debut on the Rampage show from Chicago, or if AEW will save his in-ring return for the All Out show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Former WWE Star Announces Pregnancy
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE Star Reveals His Leg Is Partially Paralyzed
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’