A top WWE star has reached a historic milestone.
At WrestleMania 38 in April 2022, Bianca Belair defeated Becky Lynch to win the Raw Women’s Championship.
Over the past year, Belair has successfully defended her title against a who’s who of challengers, such as Bayley, Alexa Bliss, Carmella, Sonya Deville and Asuka.
Friday, May 5 marked day 399 of her memorable reign, which has helped Belair pass Becky Lynch’s first Raw Women’s Championship reign of 398 days.
The E.S.T. of WWE is now the record breaking, longest reigning champion in the title’s history.
Belair is also the longest reigning black champion in WWE history, surpassing MVP’s first run as United States Champion.
Bianca Belair is set to face IYO SKY for the Raw Women’s Championship at WWE Backlash this Saturday, May 6 from San Juan, Puerto Rico.
For the full lineup for the event, click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- AEW’s Andrade El Idolo Reacts To Charlotte Flair WWE Return
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- AEW Star ‘Proud’ Of WWE Intercontinental Champion GUNTHER
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- What Happened With Seth Rollins After WWE SmackDown June 9