AEW star Chris Jericho was stretchered out following his Barbed Wire Everywhere Match on Dynamite.
On the July 20 Fyter Fest Night Three edition of AEW Dynamite, Chris Jericho defeated Eddie Kingston in the Barbed Wire Everywhere Match after an assist from Jericho Appreciation Society member Sammy Guevara.
Post match, Kingston got his hands on Jericho and threw him off the apron into a web of barbed wire to close the show.
After the episode went off the air, the first AEW World Champion was released from the barbed wire web and stretchered out of the arena.
All Elite Wrestling has released a video of the post-show stretcher job, which you can see below:
As previously noted, the Barbed Wire Everywhere Match received some criticism following the show, including from a WWE Hall of Famer.
Keep track of Chris Jericho’s win-loss record in AEW (for televised matches) at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?
- WWE Faction To Add New Members Soon?
- WWE Stars Announce Engagement (Photos)
- WWE Star Addresses Wrestling Future & Potential Retirement Plans
- Seth Rollins ‘First Title Defense’ Of WWE World Heavyweight Championship Already Happened