The rules for the WrestleMania 37 Nigerian Drum Fight between Big E and Apollo Crews have been clarified in a new report.
Big E and Apollo Crews are set to clash once again at WrestleMania 37. A new report has discussed this Intercontinental Championship match, outlining the rules of a “Nigerian Drum Fight”.
As per the latest edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, this bout will essentially be a no disqualifications match. The general idea of the match is reportedly that the strikes will be so loud, it will sound like a drum.
Here is the full quote:
“The rules were explained as being an anything goes match. The idea is you are supposed to beat the other guy with punches and kicks so loud it sounds like a drum”
During last week’s SmackDown, Apollo Crews described the stipulation as having “no rules, no limitations”. With fans being welcomed into a WWE arena for the first time in a year tomorrow and Sunday, it seems like the “drums” will have to compete with the loud returning crowd.
Elsewhere, A Hall of Famer has revealed that he’s scheduled to commentate at WrestleMania 37. You can read about that here.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation
- Liv Morgan Says She Will Be In The MCU