CM Punk is looking to get paid if he is to appear on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions.
During a Twitter Q&A, Punk was asked what it would take for him to consider appearing on the show. Like a true businessman, he said money. Punk also added that nobody gets royalties for programming aired on Peacock. Better get that money upfront.
Money. Nobody gets any royalties for anything shown on peacock. Nobody. Yay wrestling biz!
— player/coach (@CMPunk) June 22, 2021
CM Punk has not made a WWE appearance since WWE Backstage was taken off the air. Even still, that was technically a FOX program covering WWE. If you only count WWE-created programs, Punk has yet to appear since his departure in 2014.
Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions has featured a wide range of guests with AEW star Chris Jericho being a more surprising name.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?