AEW World Champion CM Punk will make one of his first public appearances since suffering a foot injury.
Per PWInsider, Punk has been announced for the Pro Wrestling Tees booth at the C2E2 convention in Chicago on August 5-7.
This is the same convention that former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks has been announced for this week.
On the June 3 edition of AEW Rampage, CM Punk announced that he had suffered a broken foot that required surgery.
The AEW World Champion has since undergone the surgery and is currently still out of action. Despite this, he has not relinquished the title.
All Elite Wrestling decided their AEW Interim World Champion at Forbidden Door when Jon Moxley defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi.
The C2E2 convention will mark the first public appearance for Sasha Banks since walking out of WWE on the May 16 edition of Raw alongside Naomi.
As previously noted, there has been an update on Banks’ outside WWE bookings for the remainder of the year, which you can read about here.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Seth Rollins Issues Apology To AEW Star
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning
- Big Forbidden Door 2023 Teases On AEW Dynamite?
- What Bandido Was Wearing On AEW Dynamite Explained
- Tony Khan Provides Latest On Potential AEW Streaming Deal
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Top WWE Raw Star Advertised For June 2 SmackDown Show
- Major Athlete Set For Appearance At WWE SummerSlam?
- CM Punk AEW Return Date Announced By Tony Khan
- New Theme Song For Top AEW Star