UPDATE: It’s believed Cody Rhodes may have suffered a torn pec while weight training, but he’s still expected to work Hell in a Cell – read more here.
Speculation has arose about whether or not the Cody Rhodes vs Seth Rollins match would take place at tonight’s Hell In A Cell event.
The speculation begun when an injury to Cody Rhodes was announced at yesterday’s WWE live event, with him being replaced by Drew McIntyre in the match.
However, Cody has seemingly put any doubt about the match going ahead to bed, as he shared a photo of the chairs with his face on them ahead of the show, confirming that he is in Chicago, along with the caption:
You ready Chicago? #HIAC @WWE @AllstateArena
It is still not known if Cody’s injury is a work, or if it was simply a precaution to remove him from last night’s event to make sure he’s good to go for tonight’s show.
— Cody Rhodes (@CodyRhodes) June 5, 2022
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- WWE Star Teases Alliance With Bobby Lashley After SmackDown
- Will Ospreay Next AEW Feud Revealed?
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release