Cody Rhodes believes that he has a limited number of years left in the ring, following his WWE return.
On WWE The Bump, Rhodes discussed the significance of him facing Seth Rollins in his return match at WrestleMania 38.
Rhodes recalled facing Rollins on numerous occasions between 2013-2014, notably winning his and Goldust’s jobs back by defeating The Shield at Battleground 2013.
The former AEW EVP then stated that while Rollins career can go on, he feels he has a limited number of years doing pro-wrestling, believing this is why it was so important for him to return to WWE now.
Rhodes hasn’t clarified what he wants to do after hanging up his boots for good, but recently noted that he doesn’t think he wants another management job in wrestling again.
You can watch Cody’s appearance on WWE The Bump below:
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- Paul Heyman Idea That Vince McMahon Thought Was ‘Terrible’ Revealed
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- VIDEO: AEW Star Teases In-Ring Return After Almost A Year Away