Dax Harwood of FTR has now reacted to ‘fans’ who stated that they would’ve rather have seen him let go by AEW.
Following Harwood and Wheeler’s AEW Tag Team Championship win on the April 5 edition of Dynamite, the duo confirmed that they had re-signed with AEW.
Both men provided more details on their deals during the April 14 edition of Rampage, with the team revealing they had signed 4 year deals.
Harwood and Wheeler also stated that they currently plan to step away from their ring after these deals expire.
Harwood has now taken to Twitter to react to a fan who said that he would’ve preferred to see AEW release Harwood and keep Wheeler.
The AEW Tag Team Champion tweeted:
Woke up this morning reading a lot of bad stuff about me. I’m not sure why.
Either way, hoping I lose my job, and my means of providing for my family ain’t it, though.
It’s sad that everyday i have to remind myself social media isn’t real life.
Both members of FTR are reportedly set to be involved with the upcoming AEW meeting about CM Punk, which you can read more about right here.
Woke up this morning reading a lot of bad stuff about me. I’m not sure why. Either way, hoping I lose my job, and my means of providing for my family ain’t it, though.
It’s sad that everyday i have to remind myself social media isn’t real life. https://t.co/dl4oJ8zlS5
— Uncle Dax FTR (@DaxFTR) April 15, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown