WWE held it’s fourth quarter and end of year earnings call today (February 2).
On the call, WWE discussed their profits for 2022, which saw the company receive a record $1.3 billion in revenue.
WWE also touted the success of gates for Raw and SmackDown in 2022, as well as money made from sponsorships such as the Mountain Dew Pitch Black match from the Royal Rumble.
In years past, Vince McMahon has spoken on the investor calls, and with him forcing himself back onto the company’s Board of Directors earlier this month, many wondered if he would be speaking on today’s call.
That turned out to not be the case, as the call was headed up by WWE CEO Nick Khan, WWE Chief Content Officer Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque, and WWE Chief Financial Officer Frank Riddick.
Triple H spoke about Vince McMahon’s return on the call, noting that it is ‘great’ to have him back in the fold.
You can see the full WWE financial report at this link.
Nick Khan, Frank Riddick and Paul Levesque are leading todays WWE investors call. No Vince McMahon.
— Wrestling Observer (@WONF4W) February 2, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39