Two of AEW’s top stars appear to have suffered injuries at last night’s (November 13) Full Gear pay-per-view.
Both Eddie Kingston and Malakai Black were set for the Big Event convention in New York City this morning, but both men reportedly missed the event.
Per PWInsider, it was announced in both cases that they would not be appearing due to injuries they suffered at last night’s Full Gear pay-per-view.
PWInsider is working on confirming the nature of the injuries.
Both men suffered losses at last night’s event, with Malakai Black and Andrade El Idolo losing out to PAC and Cody Rhodes, while Eddie Kingston was defeated by CM Punk.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- The Miz Comments On Dolph Ziggler WWE Release
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release