Two of AEW’s top stars appear to have suffered injuries at last night’s (November 13) Full Gear pay-per-view.
Both Eddie Kingston and Malakai Black were set for the Big Event convention in New York City this morning, but both men reportedly missed the event.
Per PWInsider, it was announced in both cases that they would not be appearing due to injuries they suffered at last night’s Full Gear pay-per-view.
PWInsider is working on confirming the nature of the injuries.
Both men suffered losses at last night’s event, with Malakai Black and Andrade El Idolo losing out to PAC and Cody Rhodes, while Eddie Kingston was defeated by CM Punk.
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022
- Raquel Rodriguez Finishing Move Gets New Name After Previous Name Deemed Too Vulgar
- Charlotte Flair Marries Andrade El Idolo
- Bryan Danielson & William Regal Arrive Early To AEW Tapings To Train With Younger Talent
- Shinsuke Nakamura Debuts New Tag Team With Riddle
- CM Punk Updates His List Of AEW Dream Matches
- New Documentary ‘Wrestling With Whiteness’ Premiering Today
- Paige VanZant Will Make AEW In-Ring Debut At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill On The Baddies Concept: ‘Where Are The Women Wrestling Fans?’
- AEW Fan Fest Today In Las Vegas Ahead Of Double Or Nothing