For weeks, Edge has been thinking over who he would pick to face at WrestleMania. He said week after week that he would decide after the Elimination Chamber pay-per-view.
However, he didn’t wait until the show was over. He seemingly made his choice during the first hour of the show. He’ll be facing Roman Reigns at WrestleMania.
After Daniel Bryan won the Elimination Chamber, Roman Reigns made his way down to the ring for the Universal Championship match. He dominated Daniel Bryan for several minutes and then locked in the Guillotine Choke.
The #UltimateOpportunist strikes again.@EdgeRatedR wants #UniversalChampion @WWERomanReigns at #WrestleMania! #WWEChamber pic.twitter.com/9ZuxFrnv9n
— WWE WrestleMania (@WrestleMania) February 22, 2021
The ref ended the match and Roman Reigns started to celebrate. The celebration wouldn’t last long.
Edge immediately appeared and speared Roman Reigns. Edge then pointed at the WrestleMania sign. Fireworks went off.
The commentary team said it seemed Edge had made his decision. As of the writing of this article, the match had not been made official. It would make sense for WWE to make the match official later this week on SmackDown.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- CM Punk Blasts Tony Khan, Chris Jericho & More In Now-Deleted Instagram Post
- Latest News On CM Punk AEW Return After Recent Teases
- Chris Jericho Responds To CM Punk Instagram Story
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For Saturday, March 25
- Real Reason Top Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Big Update On Stone Cold Steve Austin WrestleMania 39 Plans?
- WWE Star Responds To Standout AEW Dynamite Performance
- Top WWE Star Says Doctors ‘Aren’t Letting Them Compete’
- Naomi Confirms WWE Departure?
- Rumor Killer On WWE Offering Insane Money To Internet Star