Finn Balor has responded to the fan support he has received ahead of WrestleMania 38.
Despite being the current US Champion, Balor is not scheduled to compete on either night of this year’s WrestleMania. The popular star did compete in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
A portion of the fanbase have voiced their outrage at this decision online, with numerous fans sending Balor messages of support.
Balor has now replied to the support on Twitter, noting:
“I HEAR YOU”
Intercontinental Champion Ricochet also doesn’t have a scheduled bout for WrestleMania 38.
Sharing his thoughts on the snubs, former Intercontinental titleholder Sami Zayn defended the decision to not feature every WWE title at WrestleMania, which you can read more about at this link.
I HEAR YOU ? pic.twitter.com/Up81s7ynVu
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2022
- FTR Call Out Tony Khan To Book Them At NJPW Show
- UFC Hall Of Famer Daniel Cormier To Serve As Special Guest Referee At WWE Extreme Rules
- AEW Star Continues To Tease Departure On Social Media
- Big E Appears On FOX’s Big Noon Kickoff Show
- Shawn Michaels Explains Benefits Of Infusing NXT And NXT UK Rosters
- Update On Triple H Changing GUNTHER’s Ring Name
- Sheamus Details Drunken, Irish Origins Of WWE Stipulation To Gunther
- WWE Files Trademark In Relation To NIL Program
- Ricky Steamboat Announces In-Ring Return With FTR
- WWE Reveals Lineup For Last Raw Before Extreme Rules (October 3)