Finn Balor has responded to the fan support he has received ahead of WrestleMania 38.
Despite being the current US Champion, Balor is not scheduled to compete on either night of this year’s WrestleMania. The popular star did compete in the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal on Friday’s edition of SmackDown.
A portion of the fanbase have voiced their outrage at this decision online, with numerous fans sending Balor messages of support.
Balor has now replied to the support on Twitter, noting:
“I HEAR YOU”
Intercontinental Champion Ricochet also doesn’t have a scheduled bout for WrestleMania 38.
Sharing his thoughts on the snubs, former Intercontinental titleholder Sami Zayn defended the decision to not feature every WWE title at WrestleMania, which you can read more about at this link.
I HEAR YOU ? pic.twitter.com/Up81s7ynVu
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2022
- WWE Star Seemingly Turning Heel
- Cara Pipia Claims Ashley Massaro Was ‘Threatened’ To Keep Quiet About Alleged Rape, Vince McMahon & Stephanie McMahon Named
- WWE Star Confirms Torn ACL Injury
- Major Hint For WWE SummerSlam 2024 Location
- WWE Tag Team Partners Potentially Splitting Up
- Former WWE Star ‘100%’ Open To Full-Time Return
- Released WWE Stars Tease Potential Stable?
- Absent WWE Star Teases Return After Six Months Away
- WWE Feud Continues After Insults Thrown At Star’s Children
- ‘New Direction’ Planned For WWE Faction