Another former NXT talent has made their debut on the Tuesday February 15 edition of AEW Dark.
Former NXT referee Stephon Smith appeared on last night’s AEW Dark to referee the match between Anthony Bowens and Fuego Del Sol.
Former NXT referee Stephon Smith made his AEW debut on Dark from SquaredCircle
Stephon Smith signed with WWE in October 2019 before being released on August 6, 2021 during the mass budget cuts by the company.
Smith has promoted tonight’s AEW Dynamite on his Twitter, signalling that he may sign with All Elite Wrestling in the future, if he hasn’t already.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Top WWE Star Working WrestleMania 39 With Broken Arm
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former Women’s Champion Wants To Face GUNTHER For WWE Intercontinental Title