A former WWE Champion (albeit one of the cruiserweight variety) has now been offered a deal with IMPACT wrestling.
Rich Swann was released from WWE in February 2018 after being arrested on suspicion of battery, kidnap and false imprisonment, but all charges have since been dropped.
It now looks as though his next move in the world of wrestling could be with IMPACT, as a contract is reportedly there should he want to sign it.
In a media call, Swann was asked whether he was looking to work with IMPACT in the future, to which he replied: “We are looking to do business together and see where the future takes us.”
Swann also made his debut for the company on Thursday’s (June 28) taping of the show, defeating Trevor Lee.
He has since been added to a match at the Slammiversary pay-per-view, when he will take part in an “International four way” match against Johnny Impact, Fenix and Bone Soldier Taiji Ishimori.
Do you think this is a good move for Swann? Could he ever make it back to WWE after everything that happened? Let us know in the comments or on Twitter here.
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt