Former WWE star EC3 has revealed on Instagram that he is currently in hospital with a serious infection.
He posted some photos of himself in the hospital bed, with the caption:
“Short version; An infection I neglected proper care for, put others people’s needs before mind, went straight empath, caught up to me and broke me. Long version; it’s extensive, I’ve been hospitalized 5 days and we’ll need longer. Anyways I will heal, if you want to help drop a comment or a thought or affirmation.”
View this post on Instagram
He is currently signed to Ring of Honor, and has a special “Free the Narrative” show coming up on Memorial Day weekend, which he is due to main event against Matt Cardona (Zack Ryder).
Everyone at WrestleTalk wishes EC3 a very speedy recovery.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- WWE Tag Team Set For Match Against Each Other?
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return