While Hulk Hogan casts a much more controversial shadow than he once did, there are still likely some fans who one day dream of seeing just one more atomic leg drop.
Unfortunately for these fans, Hogan appears to have ruled out ever wrestling again during an appearance on the Two Man Power Trip Podcast, when asked if he has plans to return to the ring.
“No. In the last ten years, I’ve had 23 surgeries. Ten back surgeries, both hips, both knees. Forget it. If I made the right decision on the first back surgery, I would’ve been healthy right now. But right now I saw Lou Thesz do it. I saw Verne Gagne do it. I saw Bruno do it. A lot of these guys do. I mean, if I was healthy all day long.
“If I was healthy, shoot yeah, all day long. The person I’m trying to pick off is Roman. I’d like to get to Brock, but good God, I’ll be in a wheelchair by the time I’m done with that. I don’t need no rematch with Brock. I’m good.”
So no Hogan match. Oh no.
However, as we have to remind you, this is WWE and WWE is a company that likes to give lots of money to old men to have one more match in Saudi Arabia, so who knows.
- Full Recap – Tony Khan Pre-Forbidden Door Media Call
- Report: WWE Using Robert Roode To ‘Teach’ Veer Mahaan
- Here’s Who Decided Stephanie McMahon Should Replace Vince McMahon
- Original Plan For Jon Moxley At Forbidden Door Before CM Punk Injury
- Lineup For AEW Blood & Guts Match Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – June 24, 2022
- Lio Rush Explains The Difference Between NXT & WWE Raw Locker Room (Exclusive)
- Real Reason Sammy Guevara Joined Jericho Appreciation Society
- Sasha Banks Spotted With Another New Look
- Kenny Omega On Production Challenges Faced With AEW Fight Forever Console Game