While Hulk Hogan casts a much more controversial shadow than he once did, there are still likely some fans who one day dream of seeing just one more atomic leg drop.
Unfortunately for these fans, Hogan appears to have ruled out ever wrestling again during an appearance on the Two Man Power Trip Podcast, when asked if he has plans to return to the ring.
“No. In the last ten years, I’ve had 23 surgeries. Ten back surgeries, both hips, both knees. Forget it. If I made the right decision on the first back surgery, I would’ve been healthy right now. But right now I saw Lou Thesz do it. I saw Verne Gagne do it. I saw Bruno do it. A lot of these guys do. I mean, if I was healthy all day long.
“If I was healthy, shoot yeah, all day long. The person I’m trying to pick off is Roman. I’d like to get to Brock, but good God, I’ll be in a wheelchair by the time I’m done with that. I don’t need no rematch with Brock. I’m good.”
So no Hogan match. Oh no.
However, as we have to remind you, this is WWE and WWE is a company that likes to give lots of money to old men to have one more match in Saudi Arabia, so who knows.
- Another Huge Update On Edge’s WWE Future
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- WWE Airs Hype Video For Jade Cargill On SmackDown
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- LA Knight Teaming With John Cena & More Additions To WWE Fastlane 2023
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed
- NXT Star Appears On SmackDown, Teases Main Roster Match
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company