IMPACT X Division Champion Ace Austin aligned himself with Bullet Club during Friday’s (June 3) Best of the Super Juniors 29 finals event.
Ahead of the tournament finals, Bullet Club members El Phantasmo, Chase Owens & Bad Luck Fale faced off against Jeff Cobb, Aaron Henare & Great O-Khan in undercard action.
In the closing moments of the bout, Austin distracted Henare, allowing El Phantasmo to pick up the win for Team BC.
Austin then entered the ring and celebrated the team’s victory with a ‘too sweet’, before showing that his new signature playing card is Bullet Club-branded.
The X Division Champion had an impressive run during the Best of the Super Juniors tournament, finishing with 10 points, with wins over Alex Zayne, Clark Conners, YOH, Yoshinobu Kanemaru and IWGP Jr Heavyweight Champion Taiji Ishimori.
Austin is the latest name to join Bullet Club, following Juice Robinson siding with the faction at Wrestling Dontaku. Robinson, currently the IWGP US Champion, missed the Best of the Super Juniors final event after being rushed to hospital with appendicitis.
Full results from the Best of the Super Juniors final will be available once the event has concluded.
.@The_Ace_Austin joined BULLET CLUB🤘💀♠️
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) June 3, 2022
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For August 12
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Jon Moxley Unimpressed By Return Of CM Punk
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?