Juice Robinson joined the Bullet Club faction at today’s (May 1) Wrestling Dontaku event.
During the show, Hiroshi Tanahashi defeated Tomohiro Ishii to win the vacant IWGP United States Championship.
After the bout, Chase Owens distracted Tanahashi, before the new champion was attacked by a masked figure in a Bullet Club jacket.
The mystery assailant dropped Tanahashi with the Pulp Friction, before removing his mask to reveal it was Juice Robinson.
Robinson posed over Tanahashi’s prone body with the US Title, confirming his new Bullet Club allegiance with a ‘too sweet’.
It was believed that Robinson had finished up with NJPW, with Robinson recently stating that he didn’t plan to travel back to Japan, with his NJPW was set to expire on Saturday (April 30).
It is unclear whether Robinson has officially signed a new deal with NJPW as of writing.
Also during the show, NJPW announced the full line-up for the Best of the Super Juniors 29 tournament, featuring names from AEW and IMPACT.
Check out the full results from NJPW Wrestling Dontaku 2022 at this link.
Juice Robinson joined BULLET CLUB?
— njpwworld (@njpwworld) May 1, 2022
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- AEW Star Reveals Why He’s No Longer Wrestling For The Company
- Former WWE Star Clarifies Status For Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Two WWE Stars Replaced In Upcoming Match
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance
- Incredible Cody Rhodes Moment After WWE Raw Went Off Air Revealed