An Impact Wrestling star has been confirmed as being done with the company as of recent television tapings in Las Vegas.
On March 2, PW Insider reported the news that Taya Valkyrie had finished with Impact following their TV tapings in Las Vegas.
They noted that Valkyrie was not signed with Impact Wrestling and the “word is that she is believed to be signing elsewhere.”
In an update to the report, PW Insider Elite notes that AEW TBS Champion Jade Cargill had challenged a Canadian star to face her on Dynamite next week.
Taya Valkyrie is, indeed, Canadian.
Formerly WWE’s Franky Monet, she had also expressed in an interest in undertaking a backstage role in wrestling.
Valkyrie has also spoken about finding a “permanent home” in 2023, describing herself as a free agent and eligible to work anywhere she would like.
As for a potential return to WWE, she has previously cast doubt on the possibility following her release “at the worst time in human history” in November 2021.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Another WWE Star Set For ‘Bigger Spotlight’ After WrestleMania 39
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Tony Khan Announces New AEW Dynamite Matches
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- AEW Star Says Fans Will ‘Never Be Happy’
- Top WWE Star To Wrestle Two Matches At WrestleMania?