WWE Hall of Famer Jeff Jarrett’s official WWE position has now been revealed, following reports that he has returned to the company.
Jeff Jarrett will reportedly be in a high level executive position working on live events, with his role essentially having him ‘taking over live events.’
PWInsider now reports that Jarrett’s official position for WWE is ‘Senior Vice President of Live Events’.
He will begin his duties in this role next week.
Jarrett previously worked as a backstage producer from 2019 to early 2021, making made sporadic TV appearances during this time.
The WWE Hall of Famer will appear on an upcoming edition of Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions, slated to premiere on Peacock and WWE Network on Friday, June 3, ahead of Hell in a Cell that Sunday.
You can view the announced card for Hell in a Cell right here.
- PHOTOS: Sasha Banks Victim Of Car Break-In
- WWE Reaches Out To AEW Star, Brandi Rhodes WWE In-Ring Return, NXT UK Invades NXT 2.0 – News Bulletin – August 17, 2022
- Santos Escobar Breaks Silence Following NXT Departure
- WWE Spoils Result Of Upcoming Championship Match
- Becky Lynch Shares Update On Shoulder Injury
- Rey Mysterio Still Has CM Punk’s Hair From 2010 Rivalry
- Final Set For G1 Climax 32 Tournament
- Latest On Kenny Omega Absence Ahead Of Potential AEW Return
- Another Debut Announced For Next Week’s NXT 2.0
- Becky Lynch On How Much Creative Freedom She Has With WWE Promos