The next time fans will see Jimmy Uso on WWE television is now known after a segment featuring Paul Heyman on tonight’s edition of SmackDown.
During the segment, Kayla Braxton attempted to interview Paul Heyman however rather than answer any substantive questions, he tried to flip the questions around on her.
Interesting deflection from Heyman although he didn’t quite address the ‘status of the Bloodline’ as he previously claimed he would on social media, however an update did arise from the segment.
While Heyman got a call on his beloved red phone, it would go on to be revealed that he had ‘a source’ tell him Jimmy Uso would back on WWE SmackDown next week.
Heyman declined to reveal ‘his source’, although the appearance by Jimmy Uso was later confirmed via graphic for next week (August 25).
Elsewhere on tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown, a big main event featuring the first time ever singles match between Edge and Sheamus while the former has said this is the last match on his current WWE contract.
You can keep up with all the latest news from WWE by clicking this link.
— WWE (@WWE) August 19, 2023
Think you know the most about wrestling? Join our Wrestle League predictions competition for free, and be in with the chance of winning $250 of Amazon vouchers. Make sure you subscribe to email notifications to make sure you never miss a show.
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed