Kane, aka Glenn Jacobs the Mayor of Knox County, pinned R-Truth to become the new 24/7 Champion. Kane took R-Truth on a sightseeing tour and stopped at the Tennessee Volunteers football stadium.
HE'S STILL GOT IT!
Congratulations to NEW #247Champion, Mayor Glenn Jacobs!!! #RAW #247Title @RonKillings pic.twitter.com/vMhDfTOMOg
— WWE (@WWE) September 17, 2019
Jacobs/Kane introduced R-Truth to a police officer. Turns out he was really a referee. As Truth ran away, he hit the goal post and took himself out. Kane makes the cover and is the new champ.
Perhaps the best part was Kane chanting I still got it as he walked up the corridor. Kane is great!
Update: R-Truth wins it back later on in the night.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?