It was announced Monday via the official All In Twitter account that current IWGP Heavyweight Champion Kazuchika Okada will appear at the Bullet Club promoted show All In on September 1.
Okada is currently enjoying the longest reign in IWGP Heavyweight Championship history. He last defeated Zack Sabre Jr. at Sakura Genesis on April 1 before being challenged by long-time rival Hiroshi Tanahashi. With one more successful title defense, Okada will break Tanahashi’s record for most consecutive IWGP Heavyweight Championship defenses. Their match for the championship will take place at Wrestling Dontaku on May 4.
Okada’s run of stellar championship defenses has lead people to call him the best wrestler in the world, while others have gone as far as to say he is the best in-ring wrestler of all time.
Okada will join other confirmed wrestlers Cody, Kenny Omega, The Young Bucks, Hangman Page, Tessa Blanchard, Fenix, Pentagon Jr., Deonna Purrazzo, and actor Stephen Amell.
All In will take place on September 1 at the Sears Centre, just outside of Chicago, Illinois.
Will Kazuchika Okada still be IWGP Heavyweight Champion by the time All In happens? Let us know what you think in the comments below.
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9