Former AEW World Champion Kenny Omega has been out of action since the Full Gear event in 2021, when he lost the AEW World Championship to ‘Hangman’ Adam Page.
Omega took the time off to heal multiple injuries, including several surgeries, and it seems the former champ is now undergoing plasma treatment.
The LifeMed Institute shared a video on their Instagram today, showcasing their plasma treatment to help with joint, muscle and tendon pains. The client in the video was none other than Omega himself.
Kenny has been backstage for AEW in recent months, but there is still reportedly no set date for his return to the ring.
Stay up to date with every injured AEW star, and their expected return dates, at this link.
View this post on Instagram
- WWE ‘Optimistic’ Major CM Punk Dream Match Could Happen
- Ric Flair Issues Statement To Tony Khan After Alleged Comments At AEW Show
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major Former WWE Star Rules Out Joining AEW
- Major AEW Star Wanted Match With CM Punk
- Anonymous Major Star Reveals Concerns About CM Punk Vs. Roman Reigns WWE Feud
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed