A WWE star has explained why they were “annoyed” over not being booked for the Money In The Bank show.
At WWE Money In The Bank, Damian Priest and IYO SKY walked out with the Men’s and Women’s briefcases to give them a guaranteed shot at the time of their choosing for the next year.
One WWE star who has thrived in previous iterations of the Money In The Bank Ladder Match is Kevin Owens.
Despite never winning the briefcase, Owens has regularly been a highlight of every previous ladder match that he has taken part of.
Speaking to Mark Andrews on My Love Letter to Wrestling, KO expressed why he was looking forward to Money In The Bank and “annoyed” he couldn’t take part. He said:
“I’m actually a little annoyed I’m not in it this year. I love ladders. I love ladder matches, I think I thrive in them. To not get to do it kind of sucks.”
Kevin Owens currently holds the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Championships with Sami Zayn. The duo recently defeated Pretty Deadly to retain the titles on the June 30 edition of SmackDown.
Transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases