WWE fans are still upset about LA Knight failing to capture the men’s Money In The Bank briefcase at Money In The Bank in London this past Saturday.
Knight was the last man on the Ladder before eventual winner Damian Priest tossed him off the Ladder to win the case.
Knight made an appearance at a WWE Live Event in Cardiff last night, speaking for the first time since his loss in London.
Knight opened the promo by teasing his retirement, saying that the match at Money In The Bank was his last match, before saying that’s what ‘they’d like him to say’.
He then said that it doesn’t matter who the case ended up in the hands of, because he’s going to make himself a champion with or without the case.
You can see Knight’s promo from the WWE live event below.
Triple H discussed the decision to not have Knight win the case during the post-show press conference, which you can read about here.
LA Knight says he doesn’t need a briefcase to become a top star and a champion. pic.twitter.com/rVgrNgqhsJ
— Wrestling News (@WrestlingNewsCo) July 3, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- NXT Star Works Another WWE Main Roster Show Amid Call-Up Rumors
- WWE Star Claims He Was Released Due To ‘Backstage Political Power Play’
- WWE Name Claims Dolph Ziggler ‘Didn’t Change With The Times’ Before Being Released
- Christian Cage Wins TNT Championship On AEW Collision & First Defense Revealed
- Update On WWE Star Missing From SmackDown
- Anoa’i Family Member Pitches Two New Members Of The Bloodline
- Cody Rhodes Next WWE Feud Revealed?
- Top Dolla Addresses WWE Future Of Hit Row Teammates After His Release
- Current WWE Name Thinks One Released Star May ‘Find His Way Back’ To WWE
- Big Update On Becky Lynch’s NXT Future