A popular WWE star has discussed the next goals in his career.
At WWE Money In The Bank, LA Knight will have the biggest match of his WWE main roster run when he competes in his first Men’s Money In The Bank Ladder Match.
If Knight is able to win the briefcase, he will have the opportunity to cash in and become a champion for the first time since June 2021, when he won the Million Dollar Championship.
Speaking with Stephanie Chase of Digital Spy, Knight revealed that he’s ready to continue achieving his goals, starting with the Money In The Bank Ladder Match in London. He said:
“I rolled in here about two years ago or so and I had a lot of goals in mind. I had a lot of things that I wanted to do. Then there’s some goals that popped up that I haven’t even considered, that I didn’t even know were possible.”
“The Million Dollar Championship, that happened, I was on top of the ladder. So now we roll into 2023, another ladder match.”
“So with all those goals in mind, I’ve got a lot to do still. I’ve got a lot to prove both to myself and the world and so the O2 is a good time to make that happen.”
The rest of the lineup for the men’s ladder match will feature Santos Escobar, Butch, Ricochet, Shinsuke Nakamura, Damian Priest and Logan Paul. For the full lineup for Money In The Bank, click here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Video Footage From Matt Riddle JFK Airport Incident
- MJF Shares Honest Thoughts On CM Punk Real AEW World Title
- Rhea Ripley Reacts To Dominik Mysterio Championship Loss
- WWE NXT No Mercy Main Event Revealed
- Popular AEW Star ‘Absolutely’ Wants To See Edge Join The Company
- WWE Hall Of Famer Confirms Wrestling Return, Names Potential AEW Opponents
- Big Title Change With Main Roster Star At NXT No Mercy
- Released WWE Star Reacts To NXT No Mercy Match
- Another Major Title Change At NXT No Mercy
- AEW WrestleDream Main Event Revealed