For tonight’s episode of WWE SmackDown (July 21) find out what late changes were made to the plans for the show.
According to a report from PWInsider, some of the segments for tonight’s WWE SmackDown experienced late creative changes.
While originally Charlotte Flar was not set to compete, she is now scheduled for a match against IYO SKY.
Early plans had IYO SKY taking on Zelina Vega according to the report.
Also a slight change in the way that Asuka’s SummerSlam opponent was set to be revealed.
Originally the plan was for her SummerSlam opponent to be named during an in-ring segment featuring Adam Pearce.
Asuka is now announced to be facing both Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair at SummerSlam in Detroit, Michigan.
The news broke via WWE’s social media which announcing the big triple threat match for the biggest party of the summer by posting a graphic of the plan.
As previously reported, a new report has revealed what the opening and closing segments of tonight’s SmackDown will be.
You can keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s SmackDown and from all around WWE by clicking this link.
— WWE SummerSlam (@SummerSlam) July 21, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Elias Breaks Silence After Being Released By WWE
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Update On Mustafa Ali WWE Departure
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler