IMPACT Wrestling officially announced the next inductee into the IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Fame during tonight’s Victory Road pay-per-view.
On the show, it was announced that the next inductee will be none other than Raven, who will take his rightful place in the Hall of Fame at Bound For Glory on October 7.
Raven joined IMPACT (then TNA) back in 2003 following his WWE release, and went on to be at the forefront of many of the company’s extreme matches, and captured the NWA Heavyweight Championship at Slammiversary 2005.
Raven left the company in 2010, but has made occasional appearances for the company since, including back at Against All Odds in July.
Raven is set to join Sting, Kurt Angle, Team 3D, Jeff Jarrett, Earl Hebner, Gail Kim, Abyss, Ken Shamrock, and Awesome Kong in the IMPACT Hall of Fame.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Announces Signing Of Former AEW Star Jade Cargill
- Last Man Standing Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Triple H Comments On Jade Cargill Signing With WWE
- John Cena Match Confirmed For WWE Fastlane 2023
- Update On Free Agent Rumored To Join WWE Or AEW
- AEW Star Sends Message To Jade Cargill After Signing With WWE
- TV Show Featuring CM Punk Canceled
- Incredible IYO SKY Vs. Asuka WWE SmackDown Viewership Figure Revealed
- Update On WWE Faction Splitting
- Notable Name’s Planned WWE Tryout Was Cancelled